My Collaborative Experience

Hi, I'm Dwi Novi Rahmawati from the Computer Technology. This time I want to share a little story about my collaboration experience.

I will tell stories related to taking photos and videos. In this case I collaborated with several people. I usually collaborate on typography, photography and cinematic videos.

I will share my experience collaborating on photography with Ms. Zalza. Ms. Zalza is one of the owners of Muslim women's clothing brands. In marketing, a product to be introduced to the general public certainly requires product photos. So here, I am as a product photographer.

We usually take clothing products to interesting places. The choice of place is also seen from the aesthetic aspect, because the clothes he offers are minimalist clothes which do not have a crowded design. So in the search for a place, it must also be able to support product photos to make it look more attractive and aesthetic.

Taking photos usually only uses a mobile phone device. The resulting photo is expected to be a picture that is close to the original product for the customer. Because if the product photos don't match, it will have an unfavorable impact on the store's rating. From this experience, what I can learn is that firstly I am able to share ideas, secondly I can improve my photography skills where the object being photographed is a person, thirdly I am able to take responsibility for my performance, and actually there are many other lessons that I can take. Maybe that's enough from my collaboration story, for other stories maybe another opportunity. Thanks for reading

-----------------------------------------------
Name : Dwi Novi Rahmawati
NIM : 213310014
Study Program : D3 Computer Technology

Komentar

Postingan Populer